You might have seen “You Might Also Like” at the bottom of the post content with link to 3 or 4 related posts. They look good and make your blog more interactive with users. It gives more option to user to stay on your blog for more time. I have used Linkwithin a free and open source widget to add “You Might Also Like” to the blog posts on Blogger or Blogspot platform. Just follow steps below to learn how to add it to your blog.
- Sign in to your Blogger Account.
- Open the Blog you want to use Linkwithin to.
- In other tab open www.linkwithin.com.
- On the linkwithin page enter your email-id, your blog link (url of the blog you want to use linkwithin to like http://blogname.blogspot.com) then Platform in this case Blogger, and width (number of links of posts you want to show).
- Click Get Widget after rechecking filled complete form.
- Then on install widget page click install widget in the first line.
- Select your blog name and click Add Widget.
- You will be redirected to your blog. (*You must be signed in to your blogger account).
- In layout you will find Linkwithin widget included. Keep it in bottom gadget area for convenience.
- Refresh your Blog and see “You Might also Like” at the bottom of your blog content.
- In case you don’t have sufficient posts with images your post links may be displayed in unordered list.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it or leave a comment.