Most of the time our Gmail get overloaded with unread emails, most of them are either spam or not of any concern of your. Deleting all unread email by selecting one by one or all unread mails of a page is hectic process. So here is a simple method to delete all unread email at once in just 10 seconds with only one click.
- Sign in to your Gmail Account.
- Go to search in your gmail account and type in:inbox is:unread.
- Now press enter and you will get all unread emails in search.
- Now select all emails with select button.
- All conversation of the current page are selected.
- Above selected emails find All x conversations on this page are selected. Select all conversations that match this search.
- Click Select all conversations that match this search this will select all your unread emails.
- Now press Delete Button and your all unread emails are deleted.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it or leave a comment.