To insert Adsense Ads below header, in sidebar and at the end of the blog is very simple by adding Adsense in the gadget section but if we place Adsense ads inside blog post i.e. below post title and at the end of the post it can really help to get readers eye on ad and improves chances of click on ad and hence your earning. Just follow simple steps below to insert Adsense ads inside your all blog post in Blogger or Blogspot.
Condition: You must have an active Adsense account.
- Sign In to your Blogger Account.
- Open your Blog you want to add ads to > Go to Template > Click Edit Html.
- Now find <body expr:class=’"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass’> and expand it if not expended. Now below this find <b:widget id=’Blog1′ locked=’true’ title=’Blog Posts’ type=’Blog’> and expand it too.
- Below this find <b:includable id=’post’ var=’post’> with option to expand. Click it to expand.
- Before using your Adsense code on blogger you need to encode it. You can use http://htmlentities.net/ to encode Adsense Code.
- To put Adsense ad just below your post title find <div class=’post-header-line-1′/> and paste your encoded Adsense code just above this.
- To put Adsense ads at the end of your post content find <data:post.body/> and past your encoded Adsense code below this.
- Now save template and refresh your blog post to see ads appear below post title and at the end of all posts of your blog.
<div class='post-header'> <div class='post-header-line-1'/> <center>your Adsense code</center> </div>
<div class='post-body entry-content' expr:id='"post-body-" + data:post.id' itemprop='description articleBody'> <data:post.body/> <center>your Adsense code</center> <center>
This way you can add any advertisement like chitika, bidvertizer etc inside your blog posts.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it or leave a comment.