Adsense ads are the best choice to make money online. Now with free blog from blogger and inserting Adsense advertisements can make some penny for you without any investment except little of your time. And if you become a dedicated blogger and your blog really strike the market with huge traffic you can earn without any limits, already many bloggers are earning in million. So if you like to make money online with Blogger or Blogspot and Insert Adsense Ads to your Blog There are some easy and simple ways.
- You must have a blog with at least one post.
- You must own an Adsense account.
So here I’m going to explain 3 simple ways:
- Add Adsense Ads to your sidebar and footer with blogger Adsense setup (*recommended for new blogger dynamic templates)
- Sign In to your Blogger Account.
- Go to >Blogger Dashboard >open Your Blog you want to insert Ads >click on Earnings on left side of menu.
- Press Get Started button to start publishing ads with google Adsense.
- If you have an Adsense account with the email ID you are using for blogging you will be asked to Link Adsense Account. This will link your Adsense account with current email ID.
- Else you will be asked to sign up for Adsense.
- Also you can use a different Adsense account by filling required fields under Use a Different Adsense Account.
- After linking an Adsense account mark Yes after Show ads on blog and choose where to display ads in your blog.(choose to display ads either in sidebar and posts or only in sidebar or only below your posts)
- Refresh your blog ads will appear in the area selected by you.
- Add Adsense Ads in your Widget or Gadget section with inbuilt Adsense Gadget
- Open layout section of your blog.
- Click Add a Gadget on either of side or on bottom of post area.
- In gadget window find Adsense in basics category.
- Click Adsense and choose a suitable ad format and color for your Blog and press save to add Gadget.
- You can drag your Adsense ad anywhere in gadget area i.e top, sidebar or bottom and save the changes in layout.
- Refresh your blog and find Adsense ad on your blog posts.
- Insert Adsense ads in your sidebar, top and bottom with Adsense code
- An Adsense code with custom channel and ad unit helps to track your earnings easily.
- Open layout section in your blog and click Add a Gadget on sidebar, bottom or top (where you want to insert ad).
- Save to Gadget and drag according to your convenience.
- Save arrangement in layout and refresh your blog.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it or leave a comment.